This is a set of tools for ENVI which add useful new functionality. The original set of tools were created as part of my dissertation, but a number of tools have been added since then.
The tools included in the current version of RTWTools are:
- Calculate Spatial Statistics (Getis-Ord and Coefficient of Variation)
- Calculate 3D surface area from a DEM
- Shrink ROIs by one pixel
- Translate ROIs by x and y distances
- Percentile thresholds of bands (similar to Band Threshold to ROI, but with percentages)
- Calculate ROI statistics
- Calculate differences between spectra (BETA)
- Create GLT files for use in ATCOR and AZGCORR
The code has been released under an open source license, and the install files and source code are available from the RTWTools Google Code Repository.